I decided to jump in with the holiday wishlist meme. So here’s my wishlist. If you have one too, post a link and I’ll see if I have something/can get something that you would like!
- Nice, plain clothes. Think the stuff on sale from Banana Republic or Gap that has a little more style than a plain t-shirt, so it can be dressed up or dressed down. Right now my wardrobe is full of either black band t-shirts or formal dresses. I obviously need something in between especially since I’ll be starting job interviews soon. I usually wear a medium.
- Cute and simple jewelry that can be dressed up or down for multiple occasions.
- Giftcards for Amazon.com. It has everything basic that I actually need and it would be great to be able to buy things when I need them.
- Sex toy storage – I really like the smaller For Your Nymphomation cases in particular. My toy drawer is getting messy because there is so much in there and also, I’m traveling to Spain for 3 months this coming summer. I need an easy and discreet way to carry my sex toys in my bag since we only travel with a carry-on. It just needs to be big enough to fit a butt plug, a dildo, a small vibrator and that’s about it. Preferably black in color, but I’ll take what I can get, so as long as it’s not animal print I don’t really care about color.
- Honestly, anything that can help me organize would be great. I’m unorganized and hate it. I would even love advice on how to best pack a carry-on containing enough clothing for 3 months. Advice is free to give and I would love you!
- Anything off of my three separate wishlists. Of course.
- Someone to help walk me through getting my blog new hosting and making a new layout. I can’t pay someone for consulting, but I would really appreciate having someone there to help me out when I need it. I honestly don’t know much about computers and don’t want to totally fuck things up. Kind of an official blog mentor.
- Lube. Seriously. Anything paraben and glycerin free (preferably water-based) that you find good. It doesn’t have to be off my wishlist or anything. I am going through lube like crazy lately and basically, you can never have enough lube.
- Anything from Lushusa.com. I love all of their products and they make me really, really happy.
That’s all I can think of for now. I can be contacted at hello.saraid [at] gmail [dot] com. If you are in the giving spirit and any of these sound like something you can do, let me know!