One idea went through my mind the first time I saw Vixen’s Astrovibe–”Giant lime green dildo. DO WANT. “I really wanted to ask for review at the time, but I had another assignment by the time it came out, so I couldn’t get it.
I totally had to have it after the reviewers who had it written their reviews since they both gave it five stars. I definitely couldn’t turn down an obviously miraculous gigantic lime green dildo of death. So I placed in the popular Death Big Order and made sure that I included the Astrovibe.
I enjoy Vixen silicone really, too. It’s some of the softest silicone I’ve found, but it still has enough firmness to maintain its shape. I’ve got three stuff in Vixen silicone now just because I really enjoy its texture. I haven’t attempted Vixskin and I certainly want to, but I’m completely satisfied with the initial silicone for the moment.
Definitely the Astrovibe is large, or at least larger than I’m used to in toys. It is at its widest stage around 6 inches (circumference). That’s no larger than my partner, but it feels a little more intense as it’s silicone and not human. I encountered a slight issue because of its size and the toy angle.
I generally have no problems hitting my cervix in an unpleasant manner with toys. Maybe it’s just my anatomy or maybe it’s that my luck has run out, but it really strikes my cervix in a painful manner with the Astrovibe inserted most of the manner (3/4 or so). Past inconvenience and land of pain. However, this doesn’t prevent me from recommending it for individuals to attempt, as the anatomy of all is distinct and the Astrovibe has many redeeming characteristics. Some of them are:
1) It’s enormous and lime green, so if you’re a queen of size that’s bored with black or flesh-colored dildos, the Astrovibe is your work guy.
2) It is silicone, so it can be sterilized 100 percent. This is an significant point to consider when sharing with a partner.
3) It has subtle ridges, so most individuals are sure to be happy with the accessible quantity of texture (minus the texture whores out there).
4) The head is curved so that a good quantity of g-spot stimulation can be obtained from it as long as it is not placed too deeply (then it is the bumping moment of the cervix).
5) Did I say it’s green lime?
I will continue to try the Astrovibe and hopefully my anatomy will learn to recognize it. It’s way too cool to put up for swap and I’m so much in love with the color that sometimes I just have it sitting out to say, “Yeah, I have a lime green dildo.” As I said, as there are so many positive reviews and mine isn’t completely negative, I’d suggest the Astrovibe to anyone, but I’m likely biased because of my crazy obsession with green color.